A message from the Indiana Department of Health to healthcare workers:
You are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Please make an appointment here: https://scheduling.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine using Firefox or Chrome. You can also use your mobile device. The website will direct you to the right vaccination site for you. Instructions with screenshots are attached to help walk you through the process. You may make your appointment now to receive vaccination at a nearby vaccination locations, or opt to get vaccinated later as part of a pharmacy outreach program at your facility.
This registration link is for eligible healthcare workers only at this time due to limited vaccine supply. This includes frontline hospital and long-term care staff. If you need to reschedule your appointment for any reason, please visit https://eportal.isdh.in.gov/C19VAXPublic/ (starting Dec. 14). Please tell the vaccine provider if you are currently ill or have ever had a severe allergic reaction.
The vaccine has been approved by the FDA for emergency use, and studies have found it safe and effective. It takes two doses for the vaccine to work, so after you receive your first dose, please make your appointment right away to receive your second dose. You will receive a link to make a second appointment for your convenience after you receive your first vaccine, and a few reminders as well.
Please provide correct insurance information. There will be no charge to you and health insurance is not required. Do not forward this notification or the link for scheduling.
More information is available at coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine.
COVID-19 INFORMATION AND EDUCATION LINKS
- Get Vaccinated to Protect Yourself and Those You Care For
- Get Vaccinated to Protect Yourself and Those You Care For (Espanol)
- About the Covid Vaccines
- Covid Vaccine FAQ
- Answering Your Questions About COVID-19 Vaccines
- Answers for Healthcare Professionals About COVID-19 Vaccines
- Top Priority Vaccinations
- Centers for Disease Control
- CDC Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) Associated with COVID-19
- World Health Organization
- Indiana State Department of Health
- ISDH Home Care Infection Control Guidance Concerning COVID-19
- Coronavirus Video
- Symptom Checker
- CDC Germ Poster
- ISDH Infection Prevention
- COVID-19 Preparedness & Risk Mitigation
- Steps to reduce Covid 19 exposure