Are you a nurse that is tired of missing evening and weekend family activities? Do you have strong supervisory, organizational, and management skills? Are you looking for a new long-term career in the fulfilling home care industry? Advantage Home Health Care is hiring a full-time nursing supervisor to manage in-home client care out of our Kokomo and Huntington offices. This job is a Monday through Friday 8a-5p position.
Advantage Home Health Care has been serving the home care needs of Hoosiers for over 27 years. Indiana owned and operated Advantage is one of the largest providers of home care services in the state with 13 locations serving 50 counties. Our patients rest assured the care they receive meets the highest standards set by the Indiana State Department of Health. Experience does make a difference and we put that experience to work for our patients every day.
- Develop the care plan and supervise the patient’s general medical care, including in-home supervisory visits, in conjunction with physician orders and Advantage policy
- Provide instruction and special training to the employees who provide patient care when applicable
- Act as the liaison with the patient’s physician and coordinate care between the patient, physician, and other health care professionals
- Evaluate and document patient’s progress and development towards patient care goals
- Supervise other members of the health care team in order to provide sound and continuous patient care
- Must hold an active RN license in the state of Indiana (or be eligible to transfer license to Indiana)
- Must have current driver’s license and reliable vehicle as this position does require some local travel
- Must have a sincere and genuine interest in patient care, home care, and compassion for the sick and elderly
- At least 6 months experience as an RN is preferred, but not required
- Supervisory nursing experience is preferred, but not required
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Incentive
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
Advantage Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug Free Workplace.