We are looking for a highly motivated and compassionate individual to fill a full-time office position. Enjoy camaraderie with fellow co-workers and mutual affinity between you and your clients in the exciting field of Home Care.
An Advantage Home Care Staffing Coordinator is directly responsible for scheduling in-home patient care, so scheduling experience is a plus but not required. Strong multi-tasking, communication, and teamwork skills are a must, and there is a definite growth opportunity for the right candidate.
Advantage Home Health Care has been serving the home care needs of Hoosiers for over 20 years. Indiana owned and operated Advantage is one of the largest providers of home care services in the state with 14 locations serving 50 counties. Our patients rest assured the care they receive meets the highest standards set by the Indiana State Department of Health. Experience does make a difference and we put that experience to work for our patients every day.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Staffing/scheduling experience is a plus
- Organized with attention to detail
- Very strong multi-tasking and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A sincere, genuine interest in patient care, home care, and compassion for the sick and needs of others
- Ability to work effectively independently and with other team members
- Weekly Pay
- Health Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Incentives
Advantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug Free Workplace